Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Monday, May 30, 2011

9pm, Thurs. April 28

Frank's first facebook entry:

Dear Friends,
Praise God from whom all blessings flow. I will look unto the hills, from whence cometh my strength. Thank you all, known and unknown, for all your prayers for our family. I cannot begin to describe the pain or anguish my or Janell's heart is experiencing. But even more so, my daughter in law, Jenifer's family. She has been identified by a brother and now is enjoying her rewards for an albeit, short life of loving and serving Jesus. She has met my first born son, Brandon, and is probably sharing stories of her and Garrett's short 18 months together. Garrett is cuurently in UAB trauma ICU, critical but stable, and is on a respirator, trying to keep him imobile and sedated for faster healing and safety of injuries sustained. But I have told God in no uncertain terms, that we refuse to repeat 10 years ago's homegoing of our 1st son.
In a few days, as he is weaned and awakened, I must answer his first question, which wil surely be "Where's Jenn"? It is then I will need ya'lls prayers the most. We praise our Father that he has survived an EF-5, but do not look forward to this event
Many have asked what they can do. Prayers are most welcomed and asked for. Cards may be sent to me at FBC Sandusky, 1125 Haven Drive, Birmingham, Al. 35214. Thank you all again. "Where could I go but to the Lord"

No comments:

Post a Comment