Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Tuesday, July 8, 2014


Yesterday was Jennifer's birthday. I will always treasure the short time she was a part of our lives. Such a sweet spirit, and she loved Garrett so much. I am grateful for the time we had her. Garrett passed away on June 5th, so this week has been a little tough. I still believe she got her birthday wish in Heaven, when he showed up.
 
 
I want to let everyone know, if you've been interested in having me come speak and share our journey with your church, I'm available on the 15th and 22nd, evening services only. The 15th could be iffy, if chemo knocks me down this week, but I'm expecting God to allow me to speak, if He opens the door for me. I normally take about 40-45 minutes (including a song or two). Feel free to contact me at DFJJJ@ATT.NET if you are interested. Of course, talk with your pastor first, and then he or you can contact me. This is my calling, I'm sure. But it's His timimg.

No comments:

Post a Comment