Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Tuesday, July 8, 2014


Chemo started back yesterday, but not kicking me as hard since I've been 4 weeks since my last one. Praying for just 4 more treatments, but Dr says 8 more, and Janell says I don't have M.D. after my name. We'll see.
 
June 22nd, three weeks from today, Sandusky FBC has decided to honor my 24 years of service as their music director. I am humbled over such attention, but they want to do it, so it's official. I would like to invite old choir members, church members, friends and family to come that morning at 10:45. Choir members are going to do a special, so we need you there no later than 10:30 that morning. If ...you are just a friend of ours, but never a SFBC member, you are still invited to come. You can sing in the choir with us, (I'm serious, it won't be something difficult) or just come and sit with Janell and family. We will have lunch afterwards, so if you can bring some covered dish, that would be great. If you can't fix something, come anyway. There is always PLENTY of food and desserts, so please make my day complete by joining us. It's an "off-chemo" weeks so I should feel pretty good, and your presence will just bless me even more. Please join us. The church is just outside of Forestdale a couple of miles, (off Hiway 78) . Very easy to find. Hope you'll set that in ink on your calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment