Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Tuesday, July 8, 2014


I want to thank everyone for your prayers. I'm getting my strength back slowly bit by bit, and I'm trying to get more food down. Where the primary mass is located is right at the opening to the stomach, so eating tends to aggravate it, which means it doesn't want to let any food in. Plus my stomach has probably shrunk so much it's about the size of a Krystal burger, so I'm trying to eat little amo...unts but more often. Chemo is every other Wed, and my first dose last week cost me about 5 days of feeling rotten. But I am truly amazed at how God is working around me in ways I can't discuss here. Almost daily I am receiving confirmation that God is working in ways that will be show Him as the awesome God that He is. As I told someone a few minutes ago, this first journey until the next PET scan isn't gonna be pretty, but your prayers are being heard. Please do not let them wane over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment