Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mar. 18, 2014

This update is brought to you by XYZ Recliner corporation. That's how I'll spend my morning tomorrow, while getting my first dose of chemo. Hope it's one of those electric ones like in my living room where you can stop in any position, LOL. Seriously, just glad God's in control of all this. My speaking engagement Sunday night was awesome. I made 40 minutes speaking and singing one song. Invitatio...n time saw a full alter, and one young lady accepted Christ as her Savior! What an answer to prayer. If I never get another invite, God made this one so memorable! Alexis is our new sister in Christ, so be sure and pray for her. So you'll know, I am reinforcing my normal positive attitude with scriptures about how the tongue plays a role healing. Hopefully, if you see me and ask how I'm doing, I will respond "I am healing", or "I'm a survivor". I will try to post updates weekly or more often if I feel the need to. Please share with me any prayer request YOU have so I can spend some time praying for others. Thank you to everyone who has had a part in getting me to where God wants me. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment