Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Saturday, March 8, 2014

June 7, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER

June 7, 2013 at 7:42pm
 Dear Jenn,
I don't think earthly birthdays are celebrated up there, but I could be totally wrong. I do know we did not get celebrate NEAR enough of them down here though. Before today, Garrett would have already given you your birthday present. I think he perfected that before he met you. And I'm sure ya'll and Bill & Jamie, and Kevin & Marlo would be going to Surin's. He would search out $3.00 lunches, but he never skimped on your presents. And being the only girl in your family, you had been spoiled, so he did his best to meet those standards avery once in a while.
I will never be able to thank you for loving my son, marrying my son, and bringing out the best in him. He saw the sun rise and set in you, and always wanted to be with you. I believe that love played heavily into him leaving us and joining you. He could never have done as good, much less better than you. So, just one question. When it got close to your birthday, did you whisper a secret wish in God's ear and Garretts? We miss you both so much. But, we are so glad that when our time comes to walk through the gates, you will both greet us. Can't wait to see those smiles. Happy Birthday Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment