Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 9, 2014

I thank you all for your encouragement, kind words and mostly your prayers. I will have an update for you by Wed or Thurs. We are in a study of Phillipians at church and I thank God for His guiding our pastor to do it. If you haven't read it through, you should. There are jewels in there "Be anxious for nothing" (don't worry!), "for me to live is Christ, to die is gain", and my most favorite ".......I learned "that whatsoever state I am in, therewith to be content". I am not sad, worried or "down". I am happy. How could I not be? I have family, friends, prayer warriors, a home, lost almost 50 lbs, soon to finally understand "bald is beautiful", I have a loving church, a Father that owns the riches of the world and so much more. I am rich, not by earths standards, but by the standards that count. And every extra day, week, or month I'm given, is that much more time to see if I can touch someone with God's love. And who knows. I may get to do that 2nd CD before the years out!

No comments:

Post a Comment