Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Friday, October 21, 2011

Blogging from Afar

(Sorry, I am very behind in posting Frank's FB notes. This one came out August 25, 2011)


Just a quick few words to say hello from Alaska. Yes, Janell and I flew out last Sat.morning and our ship, The Norwegian Pearl left Sunday afternoon from Seattle. We have been to Juneau, Skagway and the Glacier Bay area so far, and will visit Ketchikan and Victoria B.C. before flying back home this weekend. A great time for relaxation and the rest we needed has come in spurts. We surprised my sister, Stephanie her husband Jack and my Niece Dawn, (who was in on it) and are enjoying some time with them. We had booked this before the storm and decided it was important for us to go through with it. I will be back with some reflections next week. I have prayed for those on GPW pages, though its too expensive to use the internet on board. I must get off now, my time is almost up. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment