Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Friday, October 21, 2011

Music Notes II

(Sept. 15, 2011)


Frank Here:
Some have messaged and commented on possible venues outside of my home area that might be interested in hearing our story. I am not a professional speaker or singer ( not even polished). But no matter the occasion, if you would like someone to come share about a journey most people have never traveled, I will do my best to accomodate you. I have a full time job M-F , 8-5, and I am part-time music director at a church. I will soon be discussing with my church about occasionally being gone for speaking/singing engagements. I believe they will understand about an event here and there. Sunday evenings will be easier to miss than mornings. Between now and Christmas I do have choir rehersals on Sunday afternoons practicing our Cantata which will again be done in unison with FBC Roebuck Plaza. But I have prayed and let God know that my heart is full and bursting with stories and songs of His mercy and grace during our families trials. And my desire in 2012 is to do more for Him than ever, and if He would open doors I would go. Whether by land or air doesn't matter. If that means resigning my church and fulfilling the opportunities He sends my way, I have no problem with that. He will provide what will be needed. I live on the western side of Birmingham, five minutes from the interstate. So if you pray about it and feel the need to contact me, my email is dfjjjj@att.net and I'm in the phone book under Frank & Janell Jones (yes we still have a land line!). As long as I can be back in my office chair Monday mornings at 8:00, I'll try to be as available as my current obligations will allow.
Ill be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment