Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Friday, October 21, 2011

Music Notes

(Sept. 14)


Just wanted to quickly let those who have been asking know some event information. The church I have served for 21 years, FBC Sandusky, is celebrating our 125th Anniversary this Sunday, with worship services starting at 10:00AM. Besides my choir doing a couple of numbers, I will also be singing a couple of solos. Everyone is welcome to come, and there will be covered dish luncheon afterwards. Anyone who wishes to, please come and worship, celbrate and then hug my neck.
Janell is doing VERY WELL in her recovery. In about a weeks time she has completed over 3/4's of the goals set by the speech therapist for a month. Thank you all for loving on us and praying for us.
Darra McCrories worries has been eleviated and thanks for the prayers. All of her reports are coming back great.
I'll be back, soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment