Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Friday, October 21, 2011

Ministry Date Open

(Oct. 13, 2011)

Frank here~As I shared a couple of weeks ago, God appears to be adding another form of ministry to my life. After discussing things with my pastor and with his blessings and encouragment, I have set some dates for congregations that expressed an interest in me coming to speak and/or sing in one of their services. I am excited but nervous about this new avenue of sharing my faith, I don't mind confessing. Singing has always come easy, but speaking is something someone else did, not me.
Anyway, the Sunday evening of Nov. 27th (the Sunday night after Thanksgiving), I will be enroute from Gulfport, Miss. (where I speak that morning) back to Hueytown, Al., about a 5 hr. trip. If there is a church between here and there that would feel led to have me come that evening, I am available. No telling what my nerves may be like after that morning, (LOL) but since I won't make it back to my church in time for services that evening, I could share with another congregation that night. Another church in or within 3 hours of Gulfport would be ideal, to allow me time to get there and meet with the church sound sytem operator who could run my solo tracks ( CD's &/or cassettes, yeah I'm an ole geezer with 40 years of buying solo tracks, but no 8-tracks!)
So if your pastor is interested, please get in touch with me at 205-966-6604. You will get my voicemail between 8AM and 4:30 PM, M_F, but you can call up until 9PM. I have no promotional materials and no CD's to sell. I hope to have one by early next year if God provides. But for now, what you see is what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment