Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Friday, October 21, 2011

Ministry Opportunities

(Sept. 21, 2011)

I mentioned last week my availability to come speak if needed/wanted. I spoke with my pastor this evening and he is supporting me 100%. He suggests that I simply let everyone know I am available at least one service per month for the rest of the year. If someone is interested, just contact me. I will let my personnel committee know the services I will be gone and I will get a supply person for those services, if it happens to be a morning service. And we will just see what doors God opens. He told me, "Frank, if God is in this, I would not want to be the person that stood in the way or said no. Our ministry for Him should be bigger than we are, so go where He leads." So if it's Texas, or Gulfport, Clanton or Hueytown, just as long as I'm in my office chair Monday morning. I just want to make a difference. I kinda feel like His foundation has been poured, and cured. He will now start the walls. Can't wait to see what He builds!
I'll be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment