Garret and Jennifer Jones

Garret and Jennifer Jones
Garrett and Jennifer Jones

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fri., June 10

Frank's Ink Well

(There was a question posed about continuing the Facebook Prayers for Garrett page, and the possibility of making it a list of prayer requests or what.)

Frank here:  I will bow to Janis on this subject. She is the one who set this up and maintains it. I'm just dangerous on the computer. This page worked for Garrett. No, he's not still with us. But the longer he's gone, the more convinced I am that he was hurting, though unconcious (?), for Jenn. I know the Garrett we knew before the storm would not have been the Garrett we would have taken home. No way. Jenn had consumed his personal life, as she should have. But this prayer page has worked because God blessed it to become more than anything Janis or I ever imagined. I owe a lot of folks, my prayers for them and with God's help, I think it will bring me healing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment